Great Crypto Casinos in Canada
We have a passion for assisting online gamblers to have access to whatever information they need to start playing online casino games of their choice. Thus, we have the mandate to give them accurate information by collecting, evaluating, and systematizing crypto casinos worldwide.
Operating with utmost professionalism, we feed these players correct information from credible sources in order to ascertain the credibility of our information. We also use some effective tools such as the casino’s features that include its bonuses, characteristics, and other related tools to compare gaming platforms and bring out a list of the best of them all.
Top Crypto Online Casinos
Bitcoin opened the way for several digital coins that are currently used as alternatives to fiat money for online transactions. Due to the increasing popularity of these digital coins, several online gaming sites have included cryptocurrency in their payment and withdrawal options.
This article will give you a list of the top gaming sites that accept digital coins both internationally and locally.
The best crypto casinos of 2019 are:
- Crypto Wild: This gaming site is in a class of its own. It is one of the outstanding casinos with a thing for digital currency. At the moment, Crypto Wild accepts Bitcoin and a host of other altcoins. This casino accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Although the crypto casino Canada was established in 2017, the astronomical rise of the gaming platform is noticed in its over 1,000 different games, awesome bonuses on the second to the fourth deposit, and TGIF bonus given to players on Fridays to any player that makes the first deposit on that specific day.
- Fortune Jack: Fortune Jack currently supports over 3,000 crypto casino games. The gaming site also accepts eight digital currencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Zcash, Dogecoin, Monero, Bitcoin, Dash, and Litecoin.
It offers a Welcome Bonus that may be up to 1.5 Bitcoin, or 110% of your deposit. You will also get 150 Free Spins as a part of the Welcome Bonus package.
- 7Bit: 7Bit ranks among the best crypto casinos. Established in 2014, the gaming platform supports an array of payment options, and specifically, a long list of digital currencies and a good collection of crypto casino games that are provided by Ezugi, Betsoft, and Microgaming.
While playing some of its over 2,000 crypto casino games, including Betsoft 3D slots, you can win incredible promotions and bonuses. Its Welcome Bonus can be up to 1.5 Bitcoin and 100 Free Spins. Subsequent deposits entitle you to 50% bonus as well.
These are internationally recognized gaming sites that accept digital coins in addition to fiat currencies.
Local Crypto Online Casinos
An impressive number of Canadian casinos now support digital currencies. Some of the casinos where digital coins are accepted as a means of payment include:
- Cleopatra: Cleopatra is an Egyptian name and it is the theme for one of the outstanding crypto casinos in Canada. The gaming site will take its players on an interesting adventure of the Ancient Egypt, and specifically, the life of Queen Cleopatra.
iSoftBet, Microgaming, NetEnt, Booming Games, and Betsoft are some of the providers of the gaming platform’s over 2,000 different crypto games that include progressives and 3D slots.
- Mars: Mars has a good rating of 8.4 out of 10 according to Online Casino Reports. This is unexpected of a gaming site in two languages: Russian and English. It is also available for both mobile and PC users.
Mars offers table games, progressive jackpots, slots, and other entertaining games from Quickfire, Amatic, SoftSwiss, and others. It also supports Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin.
- BitCasino: The name says it all. The casino is licensed by Montenegro gaming authority and supports over a dozen crypto coins that include Monero, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin.
Apart from English, the site is also available in Dutch, Persian, Chinese, Russian, and German. Other languages it supports are Japanese, Spanish, Italian, and Indonesian.
Its list of games includes the likes of progressive jackpots and live dealers. If you ever run into trouble, you can contact the support team via live chat and email and get satisfying answers to your questions.
What’s New in Crypto Casino World In 2019?
Although the crypto casino industry is relatively new compared with traditional casinos, it’s future is not gloomy but promising. The optimism about its future is rooted in the innovations that are currently being introduced into the industry. Some of the outstanding innovations in 2019 include:
- Faster withdrawal: While people are accustomed to waiting for a minimum of 24 hours before they can make withdrawals in conventional gaming sites, the crypto gaming industry makes withdrawal a lot faster with the introduction of instant withdrawal feature into the industry. Easy accessibility to winnings is a new innovation that sets crypto casinos from their traditional counterparts.
- Elimination of licenses and banks: In 2019, you can look forward to a gradual elimination of gambling licenses and banks as third parties in online gaming. Crypto casinos don’t need licenses for operation or as proof of their credibility because these gaming sites are built on the blockchain technology with a track record of security and transparency. Traditional casinos can never offer these advantages.
How to Start Play
The online casino industry has a lot to offer a newbie since there are thousands of gaming sites around the world. However, the same cannot be said of joining crypto gaming platforms.
Nevertheless, if you follow the steps below, you will become a crypto gambler in some minutes.
- Take the time out to search for crypto gaming sites.
- Check each of the available options at your disposal.
- Pick any of the sites that support the digital currency you want to wager with.
- Go through the casino’s website and use the Sign Up option to become a registered member of the gaming platform.
- When you are done with your registration, go ahead and play any game.
Note, however, that some casino makes it compulsory for a new player to make a deposit into his or her account before gaining access to the games. Do this if you are required to credit your account. Then, you are good to go.