Great Virtual Reality Casinos in Canada
Virtual Reality (VR) was once a new invention that was shrouded in mystery. Today, it is one of the best things to happen to the online gambling community. Unfortunately, only a handful of gamblers are conversant with the concept of VR and its significance on their games.
In addition, a good number of such gamblers don’t know where to turn to in quest for guidance. We are here to fill this void and provide players with the right tool they need for guidance: credible and valuable pieces of information.
We will collate information from multiple credible sources and double check by going through the casino’s features, offers, reviews, and other features that will aid our quest for reliable pieces of information. Our virtual reality casino guide will give you the needed information.
Top VR Online Casino
VR casinos are designed to give you the natural feelings offered by conventional casinos where you can walk in, touch the slots, have a chat with a co-player, and generally feel the impact of the game.
While online casinos are doing their best to make their games more exciting and rewarding, the introduction of VR into online casinos is the icing on the cake.
If you have a desire for the natural feelings offered by a traditional offline casino, you can visit these gaming platforms and see what their virtual reality feature has to offer:
- Slots Millions: This is a virtual reality casino that promises to offer you the real life gaming experience that brick-and-wall gaming centers are known for. Its over 2,400 games will give you a chance to play the best game while you have the feeling of playing in a real casino with real people. Blood Sucker, Flower, Fruit Shop, Go Banana, and Fishy Business are some of the games you can play on this Slots Millions.
To its credit, Slots Millions pioneered VR casino when it was a relatively new concept. Its success since its adoption and introduction of the technology is the single most important factor behind the increased patronage enjoyed by VR casinos in recent time.
- ComeOn!: ComeOn! is a budding virtual reality casino that is equally considered one of the best around. With its impressive graphics and awesome site design, this gaming site offer gamblers everything that will give them a memorable gaming experience.
Thankfully, this gaming platform supports mobile gaming and offers a wide range of games such poker, bingo, and the likes.
In order to play games on this virtual reality casino, you must credit your account first. Zimpler, Maestro, Visa, and Skrill are some of the options you can choose from. The banking options can also be used for withdrawing your winnings also.
- Mr Green: A unique gaming site, Mr. Green is also a member of the special casinos that offer virtual reality in their quest to give gamblers access to the best gaming experience, regardless of their country of residence.
This gaming site offers mobile and live betting in order to meet its players’ needs. Thus, a player can play Mega Moolah, Twin Spin, Starbust, and a huge collection of others while enjoying the benefits of the casino’s VR feature.
Local Virtual Reality Online Casino
If you are a Canadian, you may wish to know the online casinos that operate in your country. The good news is that all the gaming sites reviewed in this article have a global reach.
Hence, from your home in Quebec or the British Columbia, you can visit any of these casinos and have a shot at the benefits of VR in the online gaming space.
What’s New in VR Casino World In 2019?
Virtual reality has just crept into the industry and it is still at its infancy stage. The gaming industry will witness more innovations as the stakeholders are out to maximize the opportunity offered by the technology to turn the fate of the industry around.
Enjoy the special feelings offered by VR while using the free gifts on these gaming sites to boost your winning real money chances.
How to Start
At the moment, there is a limited number of casinos that support Virtual Reality. Thus, it may be more difficult to know the few that support it unless you follow the steps listed below:
- Get a list of the casinos that support VR from any search engine of your choice.
- Review these gaming sites with a view to having a better understanding of their offers.
- Settle down for any of the casinos with the best offer for you.
- Sign up on the casino to have access to the games. You may receive some free gifts in the process; accept these offers if the conditions attached to them are not too stringent.
- Go ahead and play any game you feel comfortable with after the successful completion of your registration.
VR gaming platforms have come to stay. Get the best out of these special platforms right now by patronizing them.