A cryptocurrency, otherwise known as digital currency, is a digital asset that is designed to make payment across multiple platforms possible worldwide. The goal is to ensure secure transactions to any part of the world, irrespective of where you are making the transactions from.
Digital currencies offer security of transaction, decentralization, and other features to give people an alternative payment method to the conventional fiat currency. The most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, is accepted as a payment asset in most part of the world.
Many gaming platform are also accepting some other forms of digital currencies known as altcoins. Popular altcoins you can use for transaction on casinos include Ethereum, Dodge, BitcoinCash, and others.
Casinos That Accept Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is not designed for making payments for goods and services only, it can also be used in the casino community for placing bets in cryptocurrency casinos. A growing number of casinos are currently accepting digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, as a payment option. A good number of these gaming sites are:
- Anonymous casino: High-quality games are available on this casino. It offers slots, Blackjack, and Baccarat games. Play vido poker, Roulettes, and other games in this casino after crediting your account with Bitcoin on this casino. The gaming site supports Litecoin as well.
- PlayAmo: with over 1,800 games and slots available, it is reassuring that you can make payments with digital currencies and enjoy your game as a digital currency supporter. It offers full Bitcoin support in addition to supporting the most popular withdrawal and deposit methods in the industry.
- CryptoGames: It’s obvious from this casino that players are welcome to make payments and withdrawals with their digital wallets. The gaming platform accepts Bitcoin and some altcoins, making it a great platform for gambler who are in support of digital currency and have some to make transactions with.
Many Canadian gaming sites accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and DogeCoin. It also supports Ethereum Classic, Dash, NeoGas, and Peercoin.
Cryptocurrency Online Gambling and Casinos 2019 Canada
- NetBet: NetBet is the property of NetBet Enterprises Ltd. The Malta-based casino offers a wide range of attractive and rewarding online games suchas Routlette, Blackjack, and some versions of poker games. It is noteworthy that the gaming platform equally accepts digital payments across its casinos spread all over the world.
- Bitcasino.io: A legit gaming site licensed by Antillephone and regulated by same, this casino entertains and allows its users to make money through its collection of games from the best providers in the industry. By accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment, it ranks among the casinos in support of cryptocurrency.
- Oshi: A new casino that was created in 2015, it supports a wide range of digital currencies, especially Bitcoin. If you are a cryptocurrency enthusiast and casino game player, Oshi supports your passion for digital currencies.
Safety of Deposit Method
Cryptocurrency is a safe alternative to fiat currencies. The decentralization is one of its numerous attributes that guarantee its security. This explains the rationale behind the growing popularity of cryptocurrency casino in Canada and other parts of the world.
The blockchain technology behind digital currency offers it an unparalleled security that makes it quite challenging for third parties to breach your account security and make away with your money.
Cryptocurrency Canada is a work in progress. Over time, more digital currencies will gain acceptance in the online gaming community. This will pave the way for digital currency lovers to freely use their digital coins in any gaming platform of their choice to enable them to play different games without payment or withdrawal issues.